Friday, March 8, 2019

MY DREAM! MY FUTURE!

Everyone has dreams. Weather they become a bussiness manager,accountancy and etc. Dreams is what you want to do in the future. Having a great dream is a must to us. Dreams are necessary. Without dreams there is no ambition to chase. There will be no goal to reach. Not having dreams  is like chasing a traceless murder. We musy have a drean in life to become our life will be success and better happy. And make sure you will prioritize your studies.

After i graduate in college i will be a bussiness manager or engineer someday. I will prioritize my studies. I will strike the challenges that will come over me. Then after i graduated in college i will continue my dream in life. The after that i will prioritize my job after love

In my future i will become successful. I will have my own family, my own house, my sweet success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION!

Ict is just a word but it meaningful. Ict is hard to understand the lesson but enjoyable. Learning is one important to a one studenr. Many c...